To travel is to possess the world.
The new editor will be enabled by default in the next major release of WordPress. If you’re not sure how compatible your current themes and plugins are, we’ve got you covered. Install the Classic Editor plugin to keep using the current editor until you’re ready to make the sweets.
- Avoid walking alone at night.
- Avoid unlit areas.
- Check with your hostel/hotel staff if you’re not sure about certain areas, and ask if there is anywhere you should avoid.
- Safety in numbers – try to travel with others when possible, especially on public transport.
- Try not to get too drunk if there’s no one around who you trust to look after you. Same goes for drugs (and that includes bhang lassi).
- Be aware of your surroundings at all times.
- Always know your way home/back to the hostel.
- Keep a tight grip on your valuables and don’t flash them about in crowded areas.
- Don’t be too quick to trust strangers (applies to locals and fellow travellers).
g but the dangers that are out there. So it’s important to remember that not everyone is out to get you, and in my experience 99% of people are pretty damn lovely. If someone offers you help, it’s probably because they want to help you. If someone offers you tea, it’s probably because they want to give you tea, rather than murder you in some gruesome fashion.